Part of the Encore stage lighting series, the Encore FR150Z lighting fixture is equipped with an 8-inch Fresnel lens and powered by a 130W LED engine. It produces a white wide, soft-edged beam for stage and theatre use at 3000K. It comes with barn doors to adjust the beam dispersion and a manual know to change the beam angle from 8 to 50 degrees.
The Encore FR150Z has a 4-button LCD operational menu, 3-pin and 5-pin DMX In/Out and Locking Power In/Out to daisy chain the power from one fixture to another.
• Light Source: 1 WW COB-LED
• Individual LED wattage : 130W
• Average LED lifetime : approximately 50,000 hrs.
• Color Temperature: 3000K
• CRI: 95.9
• Adjustable Beam Angle: 8-50 degrees
• 8-inch/200mm Fresnel Lens
• 2 operational Modes : Manual WW Dimmer Mode and DMX Control
• 6 DMX Modes: 1, 2, 2-2, 3, 2-3 & 4-channel
• RDM compatible
• 16bit Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
• 6 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural, Theatre & Stage 2)
• Adjustable Gamma Brightness : 1.0/2.0/2.2/2.4/2.8
• LED pulse and strobe effect
• 4-button, DMX digital display on rear panel
• Warm White 3000K
• Robust extruded aluminium housing
• Manual Zoom Knob
• Barndoors included
• Multivoltage 100-240V 50/60Hz
• Power Consumption: 150W
• 3 & 5-pin Locking DMX In/Out connections
• Locking Power In/Out connections
• USB port for Firmware Update
Dimensions & Weight
• Dimensions (LxWxH):
Without Barndoors: 276 x 298.62 x 416mm
With Barndoors: 422.23 x 298.62 x 416mm
Without Barndoors: 6,8 kg.
With Barndoors: 7,4 kg