Ideal for spreading fog, as well as providing theatrical wind effects, the Entour Cyclone, part of ADJ Entour Series of atmospherics, is a versatile and powerful portable fan. It offers speed adjustment between 500 and 2,600rpm (500 and 3,000rpm @ 230V) and DMX operation – using a choice of 1- or 2-control channels – allowing air movement of any velocity to be triggered on cue. It also features a ¼” jack input socket that can be used to connect an optional remote controller, allowing it be used independently of a DMX system if required.
The robustly-constructed machine features protective metal grilles to the front and rear of the fan as well as a dual-purpose bracket that can be used to either stand the unit on the floor or attach it to truss or another similar support structure. It features both Locking Power input and output sockets, which means that the power supply for multiple units can be linked together. With dimensions of 13.75” x 16.5” x 5.25” / 350 x 422 x 131mm (LxWxH) and a weight of 19 lbs. / 8.56 kg, the machine is easily portable but capable of producing powerful wind effects suitable for use in theatres, on concert tours and for large-scale one-off events.
• Professional Mobile DMX Fan Machine
• 2 operational modes : Manual control & DMX control
• 2 DMX Channel Modes: 1 or 2 channels
• LCD function display with 4-button menu
• Manual Fan Speed potentiometer on rear
• Fans speed range: 500-2600 rpm (120V); 500-3000 rpm (230V)
• Metal Housing with protective Metal grilles on front and rear
• Dual Scissor Yoke
• Multi-voltage operation: AC 120-240V, 50/60Hz
• Power consumption: 120W min - 220W max
• Fan Motor Power : 120W
• Fuse: 3A 250V (120V) 2A 250V (230V)
• 3-pin DMX In/Out connections
• Locking power In/Out connection
• 6.3mm Jack for optional remote control (Code 1411100029 Entour VT-1 controller)
Dimensions / Weight:
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 350 x 422 x 131mm
• Weight: 8,56 kg.