The ADJ UV COB Cannon produces a large ultraviolet wash from high output, advanced COB (Chip On Board) UV LEDs–COB LED technology allowing for a powerful LED engine to be placed in a small amount of space.
This professional lighting fixture is designed for washing performance stages, theatrical productions and special effects productions. It requires very little maintenance or service due to its sold state electronics.
The UV COB Cannon has 3 operational modes (sound active, manual or DMX), has 3 DMX operational modes, 5 selectable dim curves, a 4-Button DMX Display and is flicker free for film and television. This fixture is DMX linkable via 3-pin DMX, and is power linkable via Locking Power connections. The light source is a 100-Watt COB (Chip On Board) UV LED engine.
• Light Source: 1 UV COB-LED
• Individual LED wattage : 100W
• Average LED lifetime : approximately 50,000 hrs.
• UV wavelength : 395-405nm
• Beam Angle: 33 degrees
• 3 operational Modes : Manual UV Dimmer Mode, Sound Active Mode and DMX Control
• 3 DMX Modes: 1, 2 & 3-channel
• RDM compatible
• Electronic Dimming: 0 - 100%
• 5 selectable Dim Curves (Standard, Stage, TV, Architectural, Theatre)
• LED pulse and strobe effect
• 4-button, DMX digital display on rear panel
• UV (395-405nm)
• Metal Housing
• Scissor yoke
• Multivoltage 100-240V 50/60Hz
• Power Consumption: 120W
• 3-pin Locking DMX In/Out connections
• Locking Power In/Out connections
Dimensions & Weight
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 320 x 278 x 200mm
• Weight: 4,98 kg.